Friday, August 1, 2008

It Takes Two to Cut Our Lawn

Even if it is a shopping cart.

4 comments:

Kimm said...

Hello Cali...Long time no see..last time I saw you was at Mike and Lisa Forsyths wedding reception. Oh Yea..this is Kimm Hanni...Jeff's little sis..you know your best friend from forever ago. Your family is so darn adorable. Jeff and I ran into your sister at the Teton Dam race in Rexburg..she ran the half..I thought it was you..then I saw your blog on Sarah's..pretty small world. Anyways..hope all is well. my blog is shimmdoctor.blogspot.com.

Skeem's said...

How cute!! That is daddy's little boy, love the picture. I have never heard about Bry peeing in the dishwasher, I will have to ask him about that when he gets back from his trip!! What boys think of:) Girls would never do that!

Robin Fisher said...

Great photo! We always say, "The brainwashing starts early in the Fisher house...when were helping were happy...

Rob and Heather said...

Cali... Can't tell you how glad I was to look back through my posts, and noticed your comment. It is so fun to catch up with you. Ricks... that was so much fun. You were the one that introduced me th Abba. Abba Gold!!! You have such a beautiful family.