Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can I Have That Ball Sir?

My Dad, Cannon, Brandon (his cousin) and I all went to the Washington Nationals game last Saturday night. It was the first time Cannon and I had been to the new ball park. I must say it looks pretty sweet. We had front row seats out in left field (Props to my brother Jimmy for hooking us up with the tickets). We were sitting right next the the visiting team's bull pen. All the kids in our section asked for baseballs from the pitchers and they managed to hook everyone up (Props to the bull pen catchers for making the kids day). It was the perfect baseball night and we had fun eating all the junk food we could find. The Nats lost though.



It has been a while since our last post. So here are some pictures I like.

Mr. Hollywood!!!



Ridding on the Bus!!!


The "Sweetness"


Silly Goose

0 comments: