Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mommy Tag- Cannon got tagged too

Mommy tag
This is Macey answering questions about Mom. Cannon's are the second answers
1.What is something Mommy always says? do your jobs Cannon-turn off the TV
2. What makes Mommy happy? hugs and kisses C-hugs and kisses
3. What makes Mommy sad? when I get in trouble C- when we fight
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? tickle me C-when she does weird things
5. What was your Mom like as a child? watch tv, do computer C-playful
6. How old is your Mom? 22 (thanks Macey!!) C-32
7. How tall is your Mom? 35? C-4'8" (close!)
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? clean the house C-spend time with her family
9. What does Mom do when your not around? put babies to sleep C- Sleep/work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? money (I wish!!) C-money
11. What is your Mom really good at? drawing pictures C- Taking care of our family
12. What is your Mom not good at? figuring problems out (don't know what that means) C-electronics
13. What does Mom do for her job? cleans the house C- being a mom
14. What is Mom's favorite food? meat (there's nothin' like a good steak) C-salad
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? draw pictures for me C-how many kids she's had
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Patrick (great!) C-Jerry
17. What do you and your Mom do together? read C-snuggle
18. How are you and your Mom the same? we have the same mouth C-we both like getting tan
19. How are you and your Mom different? eyes (hers are blue, mine are hazel) C-she's a girl and I'm a boy
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?sings the birdie song to me C-she's nice
Pretty cute!! Now I tag Wyatt Johnson and Annie Stinger
Cannon tags Jaren Marx and Isabell Smith

3 comments:

Skeem's said...

I thought that was a really cute tag, all of them I have read so far most of the stuff about mommy is "cleaning the house" I guess that is what we do best:) very cute macey girl!!

lisa said...

Cute, that is so funny!

Laurie said...

cali- i want to do the mommy thing but i dont know how. can you tell me? i am retarded when it comes to computers :)