Sunday, July 6, 2008

Groovin' at the Farm

Jeff had his Virginia wedding reception at my parents farm. We had the party in the barn and it turned out pretty sweet! Here are some shots from the party.


This is our family picture right before the party


This is Cali getting Chelsea's horse ready for a "Napoleon Dynamite" style ride up to the barn. It didn't end up happening though =(


These are our kids getting giggy with it!


This is what 4 hours of candy, cake, and non stop dancing looks like.




Ladies and Gentlemen... the next Michael Jackson
(oh and Macey is getting down behind him)

4 comments:

Julia said...

Such a great looking bunch you guys have!

It's so nice to peak in on your life!

PS. Jason...I'm an old friend of your cute wifes. I met you a few times long ago when you were dating. Jana is my little sister.

PSC said...

You guys have a farm? I never knew that. Anyway, guess what. We're in town for the next few days, will probably be at church on Sunday but wanted to hang for at least a little bit. I keep losing your number. Call me 7134592779.

Percy

Perry Bunch said...

Jason I think we might have met once years ago. Maybe? I went to school with Cali. You know my sister Jalyn. You guys have a cute family. Hey Cali Belle is starting to build her house it looks awesome.

Melissa Ash said...

Is that quiet Cannon from my primary class? Holy moly! He's a great dancer! :)
The trip to NY looked so fun! What a great tradition! Can we steal the idea?! (we still have a long while, but it's one to file away!)