Monday, June 30, 2008

One More Down

During Scout Camp I had to head out to Utah for my brother Jeff's wedding. It was great! He finally took the leap. Here are some photos from the trip.
This is right after the wedding.



This is us before getting ready to plow into the buffet.


This was on the plane ride home. I snapped a shot of some dude who thought it would be ok to take a nap on me.
The next day we went to go see Wall-e (good movie). Macey brought her remote in case she needed to pause the movie and take a trip to the bathroom. Fortunately for everyone she made it without incident.

2 comments:

estinger said...

I'm laughing SO HARD right now. I can't decide which is funnier...that Macey brought her remote to the movie (way too cute by the way) or that some random dude fell asleep on your shoulder??? It was great seeing you guys!

lisa said...

Cali,
Look at your CUTE family! I found your blog thru Sarah's. Blogging is so fun. We have a blog, but it is set on "private", so email me at mightymikeforsyth(at)juno(dot)com and I'll send you an invite if you want to check it out!
SO FUN to see your family!
Lisa (Robinson)Forsyth