Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Plunking!!!

Cannon's little league tournament game was this past wed. The team played great. In this league (AA) the boys don't walk if they get 4 balls. The coach comes in and pitches until they get a hit or strike out. It all sounds good until something like this happens. Cannon got a triple his first at bat and tied the game at 3-3, his next at bat he got up and got four balls, so I (coach) came in to pitch to him. And this is what happened. (Remember, this is me pitching)



I know!!!! I felt so bad! We don't have it on tape, but the good news is he got right back up to the plate and hit a double off his old man.

FYI, I was a catcher in High School, not a pitcher.

Bailey is playing softball and here is her getting a sweet hit. All the parents love her because she comes up to bat and smacks the heck out of the plate 3 times before she starts her at bat.

1 comments:

Skeem's said...

Go team, that is so cute, poor guy, he's tough though!! They are both pretty good, thanks for sharing, wish we would have been there cheering them on. take care