Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family! And now, for your holiday enjoyment...
Here is a better version: http://blip.tv/file/1558205/

16 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

Now that was Funny! Thanks for the laugh. That was awesome.

jenni said...

What a ROCKIN' Christmas Family! Those Johnson kids sure have moves!!! Love it.

estinger said...

The only thing that could have made that video any better was if you had gotten in on the action Cali. It was SOOOO cute - what a good idea!!!

Melissa said...

So cute!! Loved it! Merry Christmas to you guys too.

Jana said...

Very cool. Karah is already walking... I've been away too long. Thanks again for helping us out the other day.

Kimm said...

That was awesome!! Can you adopt me...I am coming for christmas!!

Abby said...

Cali and Jase..that is the cutest Christmas video I have ever seen. I never knew that your kids had such good moves. Cannon especially suprised me!! You guys are the cutest! thanks for including me on your list of family to send this to! Love you Guys!

The Reeses said...

Very cute!!!

Katie Robison said...

Love it, Johnson Squad. You are a beautiful family in every sense of the word. We sure love you!

Katie

Michelle and Ben said...

Cali--
That looks like a hard wood floor. Beware of broken teeth, stitches in the chin, and torn off ears! I love the dancing. It takes place at our house quite regularly. Merry Christmas to all!! love Michelle

lisa said...

Super, super cute!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)

Rob and Heather said...

That was fun! You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!

Sonya said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest video ever!!! Your kids are so cute and have some moves! Merry Christmas!

Skeem's said...

Very cute! Bry and I were craking up:) I love little Karah in there, she is so adorable. They are all great dancers, I loved Easton in the wolverine costume:)

Jalyn said...

I loved it Johnson's!!!! I know they get their moves from their mom, I've seen here bust a move! Those good old Stake Dances. I was wondering why you had all those stockings hanging up. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE THAT BIG OF A FAMILY!!!! The last time I saw you was two kids ago! Love ya and thanks for the blanket I LOVE IT!! I have it on my couch and it's a nice reminder of you. Miss you a ton. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Bethany and Terry said...

Very cute! Hope you guys had a great holiday break! What fun kiddos. Lots of energy and love for life, or at least Christmas and the camera! How fun.