Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Pics

Leaves anyone? We had a ton of leaves this year, but Cannon and Bailey earned some good money raking and bagging them. Kids are great for things like that!




Karah's First Pigtails




Momma's Helper


Kids and their cousin Kylie on the way to her baptism in Kingston, NY


We went ice-skating for our friend Jenni's birthday. The kids did great!


Wacky Hair day at school




Bailey and Cannon getting their certificates at their piano recital.








This is the saddest picture I think I have ever seen. We did get retakes:)


Karah's first B-day!



My favorite boys!



Big Bro



Thanksgiving day family photo.


2 comments:

Sonya said...

Cali-your kids are just gorgeous! Those are the greatest pictures and I love Karah's pigtails! Hope all is well back there! Lots of love!

Perry Bunch said...

I love the picture of Karah eating! She looks like a skeem to me. You got a cute family.