Monday, February 16, 2009

The Johnsons Take Over Disney

For Christmas this year we took everyone to Disney. Our whole family went, it was like a big family reunion. It was a little cold (which is why we have sweatshirts on in some of the photos) but other than that it was a blast!







4 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

What a fun thing to do. I have heard Christmas is the time to go. Looks like everyone had a good time.

Robin Fisher said...

What a fun Christmas. Did you surprise the kids with the trip or did they know all along? I have dreams of waking up the kids on Christmas morning, bags packed and going someplace cool.

Jason said...

Christmas morning we had them open presents that had Disney t-shirts in them. And then announced we were going to Disney. It was awesome!

Bethany and Terry said...

How fun! We keep saying we need to go. What fun parents you are. I am sure they had a blast. Hope you are doing well.

Have a great weekend.