
Jase is the Scoutmaster for our ward. This last weekend he took them on a campout and this photo was taken. He liked it so much he made it into a poster. I think it's awesome. The pictures below are some more of what they did at the campout.

Boys and their toys!!
Last week I took the kids to pick apples and pumpkins. We had such a great day!!




4 comments:
That poster is awesome! Looks like you had fun picking apples and pumpkins. Cute pics. My mom said she saw you and your cute baby and Brydon. How fun.
That poster is way cool!! We missed the apples this year. By the time we went they were all out. Oh well next year. I love in the last picture how Macey looks so tired from pushing the pumpkins up the hill. So cute!
Loved all the photos! Going to an actual pumpkin patch is one of my favorite things about fall.
Wow! There was sunshine in those pictures and kids were wearing shorts! AWESOME! Ah, it must be Fall in the PNW!
Very COOL poster! I want one!
Post a Comment