Welcome to our new blog! We're kinda new to this blogging stuff (But don't worry, we've seen them all over the place). So we decided to ask the kids what they thought about blogging (right before bed time). Here's what they had to say.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how cute, yay i am so glad you guys have a blog!! I think it's so fun to see what everyone is up to, especially since we don't get to see you guys very much. Cute kiddies they are sooo big, keep bloggin we love it:)
Very cute! Welcome to the blogging world! Maybe we will be able to keep in touch better now. J/K!
Sure love you guys! It's great to see the kiddos in action. Hope to see you in real-time soon.
So cool to see your kids. I had no idea they had gotten so big. We are also new to the blog stuff too. May be one of these days we'll get all fancy and add a video ourselves. Hope to keep seeing great things from you guys, we'll try to keep ours up too.
Hi Guys I just loved it Okay you guys are way more high-tech in the city! But I thought it was great to see Easton pickin his nose, and Macey eating cheetos right before bed your dentist will love that, and was that Troy Bolton on Bailey's wall? LOVE HIM! Yum YUM :) Love you guys keep in touch!!! Jalyn
Post a Comment